Reparsing data

Shawn Willden shawn at willden.org
Wed Mar 18 08:29:25 PDT 2015

Right, if you read the rest of my rambling, I think they're using the
per-sample "exertion level" -- which is derived by the computer from air
consumption -- and using that along with the total consumption to fake a
curve.

I do want to see if I can get that total consumption number imported into
subsurface.

--
Shawn