Subgravity H3?

William Perry wmperry at kadath.us
Sun Mar 22 08:33:34 PDT 2015

A fried of mine has a couple of these to play with and is raving about them as technical / caving computer - wondering if anyone has looked at adding support for downloading to libdivecomputer?  One of its big features is downloading over NFC to android devices, but it can also download over USB.

I might have a chance to borrow a unit to play with once I get back from Cozumel.  Not much of a USB sniffer guy, but I can try to throw it onto a linux VM and see what kind of interfaces it exposes, etc.  Hopefully it just exposes info on a filesystem.

-bill