[Reefnet Sensus Ultra] help for a beginner

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Wed Jun 17 04:42:16 PDT 2015

On 17 June, 2015 - stan.speleo at notgmail.fr wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to use the libdivecomputer lib in order to GET and SET the
> INTERNALS (INTERVAL, THRESHOLD, ENDCOUNT, AVERAGING) of the Reefnet Sensus
> Ultra logger.
> On Linux.
> I have not found any software on linux which can manage this task.
>
> I have as well another less important question : how to get a csv data for
> the dives ? This would be great because the only software I could find,
> "Subsurface", gives the data in an xml format, which I have to parse in
> order to proceed it by myself.

Subsurface can export your profile into csv too. I'm currently not at a
sane computer so i can't tell you exactly how, but the functionality is
there.

Othervise you could write your own tool which uses libdivecomputer for
the download and emits the information in whatever format you like.

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604