[Reefnet Sensus Ultra] help for a beginner

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Wed Jun 17 12:57:06 PDT 2015

To: stan.speleo at notgmail.fr
Subject: Re: [Reefnet Sensus Ultra] help for a beginner
Cc: devel at libdivecomputer.org

And it ended up in the archives to:
http://libdivecomputer.org/pipermail/devel/2015-June/000729.html

So, it went to the list as well.

> That answers half of my problem, and that's already great :-)
> The other part, which is (I think) not supported by Subsurface, is to SET
> and GET the INTERNALS. I would be very happy to get some hints in order to
> do it by myself with libdivecomputer.

I have no clue how that protocoll works, but I've added support for
configuring a bunch of other computers from subsurface, and i might take
a look at the Reefnet stuff.

Othervise you might be able to add it yourself. Relevant bits in
subsurface source can be found in:
configuredivecomputer.cpp
configuredivecomputerthreads.cpp
qt-ui/configuredivecomputerdialog.cpp