[Reefnet Sensus Ultra] help for a beginner

stan.speleo at notgmail.fr stan.speleo at notgmail.fr
Wed Jun 17 04:12:19 PDT 2015

Hi,

I am trying to use the libdivecomputer lib in order to GET and SET the
INTERNALS (INTERVAL, THRESHOLD, ENDCOUNT, AVERAGING) of the Reefnet
Sensus Ultra logger.
On Linux.
I have not found any software on linux which can manage this task.

I have as well another less important question : how to get a csv data
for the dives ? This would be great because the only software I could
find, "Subsurface", gives the data in an xml format, which I have to
parse in order to proceed it by myself.

For your information, I am working on a scientific associative project,
which consists on recording water height in caves, during a long period
of time (one year or more if possible).
I'm new on this mailing list, but I am decided to make it work :-)

Thanks.

Stanislas Francfort