.NET version

Sven Knoch info at divinglog.de
Sat Mar 15 07:49:55 PDT 2014

Hi Gary, this isn't a problem C / .NET. Windows Store apps (including those
for the ARM platform Windows RT) can perfectly include native C or C++ dlls
if they only use the allowed API's. And for downloading dive computers you
need the serial API, which is not one of the allowed as far as I know. Even
if it would be allowed, libdivecomputer would have to be compiled for ARM,
but I think this would be easier than a complete rewrite in .NET.