.NET version

Gary Williams gary at bytebuilder.com
Fri Mar 14 20:16:51 PDT 2014

I would be interested in the efforts to make a .NET version of your downloader code.  My goal is that I want to go diving in the Philippines in late October, I want to download the dive computer into a Surface RT each day using the Diving Log software.  That software is already .NET, so if libdivecomputer can also be a .NET assembly, then I stand a much better chance of achieving my goal, assuming I can get the Diving Log software to load and use the new assembly (not hard to do in .NET).  How can I help you accomplish this?