NitekQ sample logs...

William Perry wmperry at kadath.us
Wed Jan 29 09:24:29 PST 2014

These were generated on my mac with the build from 06-Jan-2014.

./nitekq -v -l nitekq.log -m nitekq.bin -b nitekq /dev/cu.usbmodem1411

The computer shows a single dive on air to 275 ffw for 1 minute on 22-02-2012 06:36pm.  From the graph in Workbench it looks like the sampling was:

80 ffw
260ish ffw
surface
surface