NitekQ sample logs...

Jef Driesen jef at libdivecomputer.org
Thu Jan 30 13:58:09 PST 2014

On 29-01-14 18:24, William Perry wrote:
> These were generated on my mac with the build from 06-Jan-2014.
>
> ./nitekq -v -l nitekq.log -m nitekq.bin -b nitekq /dev/cu.usbmodem1411
>
> The computer shows a single dive on air to 275 ffw for 1 minute on 22-02-2012
> 06:36pm.  From the graph in Workbench it looks like the sampling was:
>
> 80 ffw
> 260ish ffw
> surface
> surface

Great, I already discovered a bug in my code with your data. Since you are
reporting depths in feet, I assume your nitek is also set to imperial? It seems
the data is stored in the configured units (metric or imperial), so I need to
find out how the units are stored.

Can you send me the workbench data files. On my system they are located in this
directory:

C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Local Settings\Application Data\DiveRite\db

There should be *.log files, one per dive.

Can you also send me an new memory dump once you have done one or more new dives?

Jef