Release versions

Vincent Hagen info at script4web.nl
Fri May 8 09:25:55 CEST 2020

Hi Jef and others,

I was wondering, the last release of libdivecomputer was from 2017 which
was v6. Are there any plans to create another release? Or is the general
idea to use the latest version on the master branch?

If it is the idea to use the latest master version, what about the
documentation on http://www.libdivecomputer.org/manual.html? I used it for
integrating v5, but it seems out of date with the master. If so, do you
accept any contributions for the manual, when I implement the newer version
of libdivecomputer into my application, I can write something up for you.

With kind regards,
Vincent Hagen