Suunto D5 USB interface

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Mon Dec 16 12:49:24 CET 2019

On 15 December, 2019 - Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> On December 15, 2019 8:37:52 AM PST, Jef Driesen <jef at libdivecomputer.org> wrote:
> >On 15/12/2019 09:02, Brendan Horan wrote:
> >
> >I don't know whether usb hid is enabled in the appimage or not. Or
> >whether the
> >appimage can access usb hid devices.
>
> It should be enabled, I'm traveling and can't test this right now.
>
> If you can access the dive computer with the tool Jef mentions I'll need to go back and figure out why the AppImage doesn't see your dive computer

Now when azure is back on its feet again, I re-ran the github-action to
produce a appimage from master, and then I can test this.

I don't have a hid-talking dive computer around, but other hid devices
which is enough to test that subsurface can talk to them.

I'll come back when I have some answers...

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604