Permanent mirror of repository on GitHub?

Jef Driesen jef at libdivecomputer.org
Sat Dec 23 14:06:27 PST 2017

On 22-12-17 23:21, Dirk Hohndel wrote:>> On Dec 22, 2017, at 2:15 PM, Jef
Driesen <jef at libdivecomputer.org> wrote:

>> On 14-12-17 09:06, Henrik B A wrote:
>>> Would you consider creating a permanent & updated mirror of libdevcomputer on GitHub?  I like browsing the source code in a browser, and GitHub is such a good tool for doing that.
>>
>> I'll look into it. Been a bit busy with daily live, so it may take a bit longer.
>
> Would you like me to add that, Jef? It isn't hard.

I already have a github account. So adding libdivecomputer is no doubt just a
few clicks. But what I want to look into are the extra features that github
offers. Can we also use github for the tickets, wiki, etc? Can we easily migrate
our existing content and stuff like that. So far I've only used github as a user.

Jef