libdivecomputer sources?

Paul-Erik Törrönen poltsi at poltsi.fi
Wed Dec 7 23:17:25 PST 2016

On 2016-12-07 15:05, Jef Driesen wrote:
> I can confirm the problem. It looks like the HEAD and master refs are
> missing. The strange part is that I only see this problem with the git
> protocol, not with the ssh protocol. (And that's why I never noticed
> this myself.)

> The git repository on libdivecomputer.org is the primary repository.
> But I keep the sourceforge repo in sync as a mirror. So unless there
> is something wrong with one of them, there shouldn't be any
> difference.

Ok, so would it be fair to say that currently (over the git-protocol)
the Sourceforge can be considered to be the newest accessible version of
the code?

I'm asking this because I'm attempting to rebase my VMS/Sentinel-stuff
to the latest version of libdc. I think I made a mess of it as my code
is not a branch but a clone of libdc-0.4, but the changes/additions are
fairly simple.

Poltsi