No p02 for Petrel (Divecan)?

"Paul-Erik Törrönen" poltsi at 777-team.org
Sun Oct 11 10:35:16 PDT 2015

> Does it give you the ppO2 from the sensors as millibar or millivolt?

Ah, you are correct. The exported CVS file contains the specific sensor
reading in mV only. What caused my mistake was that the file also
contained a pO2-number called 'Average PPO2' which is in bar. It may be
that, as you say, this is a calculated number derived from the
mV-readings.

> where you replace <serialport> with the correct serial port (e.g. COMx on
> Windows and /dev/ttysomething on Linux/Mac). Send me back the petrel.log
> and
> petrel.xml, along with all the dive_*.bin files.

Hmm... but this would not work in my case, as there is apparently no COMx
to listen to? As I wrote, the portmon was completely silent during the
transfer, and it was configured to read all COMx ports.

> (The builds on the libdivecomputer website are patched to output the raw
> dives
> as those dive_*.bin files.)

I'll have a go with this next time I get my laptop near one of the rEvos :-)

Poltsi

--
Paul-Erik Törrönen   "When science and the Bible differ,
poltsi at 777-team.org   science has obviously misinterpreted