[Reefnet Sensus Ultra] help for a beginner

Stan stan.speleo at notgmail.fr
Mon Jun 22 12:45:12 PDT 2015

Le 22/06/2015 20:18, Stan a écrit :
> Le 22/06/2015 19:54, Stan a écrit :

>>> To: stan.speleo at notgmail.fr
>>> Subject: Re: [Reefnet Sensus Ultra] help for a beginner
>>> Cc: devel at libdivecomputer.org
>>>
>>> And it ended up in the archives to:
>>> http://libdivecomputer.org/pipermail/devel/2015-June/000729.html
>>>
>>> So, it went to the list as well.

>>> I have no clue how that protocoll works, but I've added support for
>>> configuring a bunch of other computers from subsurface, and i might
>>> take
>>> a look at the Reefnet stuff.
>>>

>>> Othervise you might be able to add it yourself. Relevant bits in
>>> subsurface source can be found in:
>>> configuredivecomputer.cpp
>>> configuredivecomputerthreads.cpp
>>> qt-ui/configuredivecomputerdialog.cpp
>>> qt-ui/configuredivecomputerdialog.ui
>>>

>>> //Anton
>> Thanks Anton for your help.
>>
>> I have "git-cloned" the libdivecomputer project, then configure,
>> make, make install.
>>
>> I tried a minimum working program which opens the Reefnet Sensus
>> Ultra, but it seems I have some problem linking my programme with the
>> libdivecomputer "*.o" files.
>>
>> Do you have any advice to help me writing a makefile in order to link
>> those files together ?
>>
>> Stanislas
> Update : it compiles ! \o/
> Well. Now, I am trying to make it read/write... to be continued...
>
> Stanislas

I am now trying to figure out what parameters should I give to the fuction
"dc_status_t reefnet_sensusultra_extract_dives (dc_device_t *device,
const unsigned char data[], unsigned int size, dc_dive_callback_t
callback, void *userdata);" ??

"device" is obvious. I guess that data[] is the returned dives. But what
about "size", "callback" and "userdata" ??

Stanislas