[Reefnet Sensus Ultra] help for a beginner

Stan stan.speleo at notgmail.fr
Mon Jun 22 10:54:31 PDT 2015

Le 17/06/2015 21:57, Anton Lundin a écrit :
> On 17 June, 2015 - stan.speleo at notgmail.fr wrote:

>>> Subsurface can export your profile into csv too. I'm currently not at a
>>> sane computer so i can't tell you exactly how, but the functionality is
>>> there.
>>>
>>> Othervise you could write your own tool which uses libdivecomputer for
>>> the download and emits the information in whatever format you like.
>>>

>>> //Anton
>> Thanks a lot !
>>
>> You answered to me instead of the mailing-list, is it by choice ? Or should
>> I forward to the dev list ?
>>
> To: stan.speleo at notgmail.fr
> Subject: Re: [Reefnet Sensus Ultra] help for a beginner
> Cc: devel at libdivecomputer.org
>
> And it ended up in the archives to:
> http://libdivecomputer.org/pipermail/devel/2015-June/000729.html
>
> So, it went to the list as well.
>
>> That answers half of my problem, and that's already great :-)
>> The other part, which is (I think) not supported by Subsurface, is to SET
>> and GET the INTERNALS. I would be very happy to get some hints in order to
>> do it by myself with libdivecomputer.
>>
> I have no clue how that protocoll works, but I've added support for
> configuring a bunch of other computers from subsurface, and i might take
> a look at the Reefnet stuff.
>

> Othervise you might be able to add it yourself. Relevant bits in
> subsurface source can be found in:
> configuredivecomputer.cpp
> configuredivecomputerthreads.cpp
> qt-ui/configuredivecomputerdialog.cpp
> qt-ui/configuredivecomputerdialog.ui
>

> //Anton
Thanks Anton for your help.

I have "git-cloned" the libdivecomputer project, then configure, make,
make install.

I tried a minimum working program which opens the Reefnet Sensus Ultra,
but it seems I have some problem linking my programme with the
libdivecomputer "*.o" files.

Do you have any advice to help me writing a makefile in order to link
those files together ?

Stanislas