Apeks quantum

Brodie O'Rourke borourke at mymts.net
Sun Aug 23 10:28:30 PDT 2015

Hello,

I have an Apeks quantum dive computer. It came with a computer interface
computer & disk. The disk contained pc log book, but no driver. I used this
website to help me find a driver to work. Zeagle worked, at least my
computer says it recognizes the device & it's working normally.

I still can't download the data into pc log book. I  downloaded diving log
6.0 & tried quantum as well as quantum x & several other options, but it
kept saying the device is not connected.

Sven Knoch at dive log suggested I send analysis data from my dive computer
to this mailing group
What kind of information is required? Also, when I connect the dive
computer to the interface before the driver is installed, the Green light
stays on & the computer goes from pc mode to dive mode. Once the driver is
installed, the Green light stays off & flashes when trying to connect to pc
dive log & diving log 6.0.

Any information & support would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Brodie