Problem with reading data from a "Scubapro Chromis"

Patrik Martinsson martinsson.patrik at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 23:31:10 PDT 2015

Hi again,

Sorry for not getting back on this, internet down here has been a bit
shady.

Ehm, I did some tests with the dive computer and the pc interface from
another computer and LogTRAK and I had the same problem there. So while it
seems weird, it actually looks like my new hardware is broken. I'll have to
check it with Scubapro when I get back home.

Thanks for taking the time and explaining how it works though, it makes
sense now.

Best regards,
Patrik Martinsson,
Sweden (Malaysia)