Patches to add basic support for the Suunto EON Steel

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Mon Nov 3 08:53:45 PST 2014

This does the "use a macro to make the ERROR() return value work for the code".

But I refuse to use "memcpy()" on strings, just because you have a
broken shit-for-brains compiler that doesn't even compile the language
the file is in, and that you care about more than about code sanity. I
added the cast to shut it up, even though I disagreed with it. But I'm
not going to fight that insanity any more.

This is my final submission. I'm not going to bother any more, really.

I can download from my Suunto EON Steel, and by now I no longer care
one whit whether anybody else can.  It's your project Jef, you run
with it if you want to. But I'm done.

                 Linus