Oceanic OCS: No gaschange events

Jef Driesen jef at libdivecomputer.org
Tue Mar 18 08:34:54 PDT 2014

On 2014-03-17 20:17, Florian Klink wrote:
> I attached two more dives to this mail. They include a Gas Change from
> EAN 50 to air. As guessed, the samples starting with "AA" have a "1500"
> at the end, meaning 21% o2

To investigate I need a full memory dump, instead of the individual
dives. My main debugging tool (e.g. the universal app) only works with
full memory dumps, and I can't import individual dives in the Oceanic
software either.

Can you run the universal application with these options:

./universal -v -l atom2.log -m atom2.bin -b atom2 <serialport>

And then send the atom2.log and atom2.bin files.

Jef