NitekQ sample logs...

William Perry wmperry at kadath.us
Sun Feb 2 08:12:39 PST 2014

Cannot seem to find the *.bin files on the mac - I will do another download under dtruss and see where it might be hiding them.  Failing that I will fire up a windows VM and grab them that way.  Tried to get in a few dives with it yesterday but our local quarry has 4-6 inches of ice covering it and I didn’t have all of my proper gear or buddies for ice diving.

When I do get to throw it in the water, would it help if I did some dives in metric and some in imperial?

-Bill