Oceanic Pro Plus 2

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Mon Jan 9 18:12:39 UTC 2012

I am trying to download data from the Pro Plus 2 dive computer. dmesg
shows ttyUSB0 being created and I have added myself to the proper group.
Also tried as root.

It looks like nothing is coming back from the computer. I entered the 2
minute download mode and can watch the time count down.

Anymore suggestions?

Philip

[balister at nomad examples (master*)]$ sudo ./vtpro /dev/ttyUSB0
DEVICE=/dev/ttyUSB0
oceanic_vtpro_device_open
Timeout: value=3000
DTR: value=1
RTS: value=1
Sleep: value=100
Flush: queue=3, input=4, output=0
Write: timer=0, size=2, data=AA00, remaining=2
Read: timer=3000, size=3, data=000000, remaining=0
oceanic_vtpro.c:182: Failed to receive the answer.
oceanic_vtpro_test.c:37: Error opening serial port.

SUMMARY
-------
test_dump_memory: Timeout