Oceanic ProPlus 2

Steve Boyd sboydlns at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 22:05:09 UTC 2011

I am looking at this package with a view to making a better dive log for
the ProPlus 2.  In order to be able to do that I need to find some of
the information that is not being parsed by the Oceanic parser now.  By
looking at the raw data for the sample data I have managed to find
tissue loading, ascent warning and dive time remaining info.  If I can
find a couple of nitrox dives in my computer memory I should be able to
find the nitrox related info with little trouble.  One thing that is
eluding me though is the starting and ending tank pressure.  I'm
assuming it must be in the dive header (since it isn't in the sample
data) but I can't seem to find it.  I am checking the first 40 bytes of
the dive data.  Is there someplace else I should be looking?  Any help
you can give me is appreciated.