Poseidon se7en

Jef Driesen jef at libdivecomputer.org
Mon Jan 8 11:28:42 CET 2024

On 7/01/2024 18:29, Mattias Borgkvist wrote:
> Any plans to support the Poseidon Se7en CCR dive logs? Would be nice to be able
> to import dives.

Support for new dive computers happens when either we get some support from the
manufacturer (documentation, a test device, etc) or when a user can assist with
collecting all the necessary information for reverse engineering the
communication protocol. The first option is of course always the preferred one.
Have you tried contacting Poseidon for info?

Jef