Windows build

Jef Driesen jef at libdivecomputer.org
Sat Aug 12 12:01:10 CEST 2023

On 12/08/2023 11:09, Vincent Hagen wrote:
> I am looking for the windows build of the latest version of libdivecomputer. In
> the past you made windows builds where I could download the dll's. When I try
> this myself on either windows or linux via minGW, I am losing all  support for
> USBHID, Bluetooth, etc. On linux it works fine if I install all the correct
> packages with headers.
>
> Do you still have the pre-builds, or a solution how to build the windows dlls
> more consistently?

Windows (and other) builds are available as artifacts from the Github actions:

https://github.com/libdivecomputer/libdivecomputer/actions

(Downloading the artifacts requires a Github account.)

The workflow file also documents the exact steps used for building:

https://github.com/libdivecomputer/libdivecomputer/blob/master/.github/workflows/build.yml

Is that what you're looking for?

Jef