PID/VID list: is it complete?

Jef Driesen jef at libdivecomputer.org
Fri Mar 6 19:31:41 CET 2020

On 6/03/2020 17:33, Christof Arnosti wrote:
> I'm currently implementig usb-serial-for-android support in subsurface
> (https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/pull/2647). For the list of
> VID/PIDs of the supported dive computers I'm currently looking at
> https://www.libdivecomputer.org/drivers.html. Do you know if this list is
> current or if there are some possibly missed pairs?

The list contains the info I have. It's certainly not 100% complete, but for the
most common manufacturers the info is all there. I just added a few missing entries.

If anyone has additional info, let me know, and I'll add it.

Note that the page only documents the usb-serial based dive computers. There are
also a few USBHID devices:

https://github.com/libdivecomputer/libdivecomputer/blob/master/src/descriptor.c

     {0x2e6c, 0x3201}, // G2
     {0x2e6c, 0x3211}, // G2 Console
     {0x2e6c, 0x4201}, // G2 HUD
     {0xc251, 0x2006}, // Aladin Square

     {0x1493, 0x0030}, // Eon Steel
     {0x1493, 0x0033}, // Eon Core
     {0x1493, 0x0035}, // D5

And one "native" USB device (Atomics Cobalt):

https://github.com/libdivecomputer/libdivecomputer/blob/master/src/atomics_cobalt.c#L49

     #define VID 0x0471
     #define PID 0x0888

Jef