Cressi Goa/Cartesio support Github Issue #1

Brendan Horan brendanhoran at basstech.net
Sun Nov 4 08:05:13 CET 2018

Hi,

I am not sure what method the libdivecomputer project prefers github or mailing list.
However since I saw an open issue on github I left my feedback there.

I am also attaching the dumps I got from portmon in this email encase there
are uses who do not wish to use Github.

I have a Cressi Goa dive computer.
I've used portmon to dump two connections.
I hope its right. If not let me know what is missing/wrong and I can try again.

The files are :
* cressi-goa-full-transfer.LOG , this is a full connection and download from the dive computer to the Cressi application
* cressi-goa-app-open.LOG, This is just a dump of attaching the USB interface while the Cressi application is running.

Thanks
Brendan