V2: Coverity / static analysis based cleanups

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Jan 3 12:17:54 PST 2018

> On Jan 3, 2018, at 12:07 PM, Linus Torvalds <torvalds at linux-foundation.org> wrote:
>
> On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 11:35 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>>
>> Linus, based on your feedback and Jef's comment I rewrote 7/14; can you
>> please double check that I didn't mess this up by combining it all in one
>> operation?
>
> Looks ok to me. The rest looks fine too, although I notice that your
> git branch still has the old version.

I figured I'd wait to see how quickly they might land in Jef's tree - so while I referenced
the last version in my coverity_scan branch, I hadn't pushed them to the actual
Subsurface-branch (and not referenced them from Subsurface master).

I'll kick off a new Coverity build with that latest version in a moment.

Thanks

/D