[Subsurface-divelog/libdc] Sync with Jef's upstream (#6)

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Thu May 25 10:37:04 PDT 2017

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 10:21 AM, Linus Torvalds

> So since I want to know what's going on, I ended up doing my own
> merging and re-resolving things, and while I did that I became
> convinced that there is a bug in the PPO2 reporting for the predator.

Side note: I pushed out the merge anyway, because the bug is not in
the merge, it's in the original code. But let's aim to fix it.

Jan, can you check my merge against yours? I noticed an older
(harmless) merge error wrt the Shearwater sample size parser state
initialization, so our merges may not be identical, but as usual I
don't actually have any of the devices that the code changes touch, so
it would be good to check.

(Actually, I guess I have Dirk's Shearwater for my failed BT testing,
I could try to see if I can get at least the old one working)

               Linus