New to libdivecomputer. Where do I begin?

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Jun 20 09:31:53 PDT 2017

That depends. What format are these files in? We support a number of such dive computers simply by importing and paying their log files directly in Subsurface.

Or is the storage abused as a way to communicate with the dive computer by writing and reading magical files? There is one dive computer like this that is supported directly in Subsurface: the Uemis Zurich.

I don't think libdivecomputer has a good way to support for system based dive computers at this point.

/D

⁣--