[ANNOUNCE] Version 0.5.0 now available

Peter Balck pbalck at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 14:48:39 PDT 2016

Brilliant! One question. Is there a particular reason that the
Aeris/Oceanic F10 is not listed. I have been trying to get it working for
the last few days, but I get an error: "

[1.852715] ERROR: Invalid ringbuffer pointer detected (0x006000 0x000910).
[in oceanic_common.c:456 (oceanic_common_device_profile)]
" .
I was just about to ask for help on how I can debug this in the mailing
list. Any experience and help on this device is greatly appreciated! The
wierd thing is that it works on mac dive but not an any other software I
have tried with that uses the latest libdivecomputer build. including my
own software, subsurface and the dctool.
Thanks
Peter