shearwater Perdix AI

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Wed Nov 30 23:04:20 PST 2016

It would probably be a bit tricky to plumb bt le into libdivecomputer.
It would be way easier with the custom-serial patches I wrote for
Subsurface.

It would probably be simpler to do it in Subsurface, using a custom
serial which uses Qt's QLowEnergy.

You could test with the Qt example
http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtbluetooth-lowenergyscanner-example.html , too
see how well the qt bt le works on your platform together with the new
Perdix AI.

Then it comes down to: Do we think the protocol is the same over bt le
as it was over bt spp?

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604