shearwater Perdix AI

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Tue Nov 29 23:25:51 PST 2016

On 29 November, 2016 - Jon Gross wrote:

> I have in my greedy little hands a Shearwater Perdix AI computer, which
> Shearwater says shares the same firmware with the Perdix and the Petrel,
> but it will have air consumption (if equipped with a sender).
>
> Is there anything I can send a developer that would help with support or
> this?  I didn't see it in the list of supported computers.

As far as I've read between the lines, there is a new protocol for
downloading data containing the pressure sensor. The old sample format
have no space left for any more data to be added to it.

I guess that the new device still supports the older download protocols
from the Predator and Petrel, so just try do select Petrel and download.
You should get logs from your computer, but without data from the
pressure sensor.

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604