Tusa IQ-750 Element II import weirdness

Jef Driesen jef at libdivecomputer.org
Mon May 9 01:53:58 PDT 2016

On 2016-05-08 21:05, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> On Sun, May 8, 2016 at 6:23 AM, Dan Bowkley <danbowkley at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> I'm using a Tusa IQ-750 and for the most part importing my dives works
>> flawlessly, just plug it in and hit go.  The only issue is it seems to
>> have
>> N2 and O2 backwards: my computer is set to air, and when the dives are
>> imported into SS it warns me that I have a very weird Nitrox mix of
>> 79% O2.
>> I'm betting a pair of variables got swapped somewhere.
>
> This sounds more like a libdivecomputer issue than a subsurface one.

Indeed.

@Dan: Can you send me a memory dump of your dive computer. Simply enable
both the libdivecomputer dumpfile and logfile checkboxes in the
subsurface download dialog. Note that it will help if you can record a
dive with all gas mixes set to different values (e.g. 22%, 23% and so
on). Air gets recorded as a zero byte, and since there are many zero
bytes present in the dive header, it's difficult to tell which byte(s)
are the gas mixes.

Jef