Getting back to Cochran coding.

Jef Driesen jef at libdivecomputer.org
Fri Jan 8 07:34:28 PST 2016

On 2016-01-07 17:13, John Van Ostrand wrote:
> Now that the main dive season is well over and I'm only getting out
> every
> couple of weeks I felt the urge to get back on this. It's been a year
> since
> my last exchange.
>
> Jeff, do you still have a branch for my code? Do you need a full patch
> or
> just a merge patch? I'm quite new at git so it's best if you're
> explicit
> when explaining.

I still have a local branch with all your cochran patches. We can
continue from there again. I haven't really touched that code since last
time. Been occupied with other things. It's probably a good idea to
rebase everything on current master, but I'm not sure I'll have time
this weekend to take care of that.

Jef