Sentinel (and rEvo)

"Paul-Erik Törrönen" poltsi at 777-team.org
Sun Nov 1 01:53:20 PST 2015

Hello, finally got all the necessary pieces to do a log download on the
Sentinel, and I followed the instructions on the libdive web-page.

I captured the USB/serial traffic in 2 separate files, the first one¹ is
when the original piece of software (OPOS, Prolink) is fired up and
connects to the rebreather.

The second² is when I hit the dowload button on the OPOS and it fetches
the (2) dives.

¹ http://poltsi.fi/Sukeltaminen/Sentinel/Log/sentinel-connect.log.7z
² http://poltsi.fi/Sukeltaminen/Sentinel/Log/sentinel-download.log.7z

Regarding the rEvo, I probably will be able to borrow one diveCan SW for a
couple of days during the week, so I will get back to you regarding that.

Poltsi

Paul-Erik Törrönen   poltsi at 777-team.org
+358 40 703 1231     http://poltsi.fi/

     Science, it reduces the stupid