Reparsing data

Shawn Willden shawn at willden.org
Wed Mar 18 01:07:34 PDT 2015

Is there a convenient way (short of figuring out the API and writing a
program... which I can do but I'd rather not) to parse a dump file?

I have managed to download from my old Uwatec Aladin Air Z, and most
everything is good but I'm not getting gas consumption data. Looking at
uwatec_memomouse_parser.c, it seems like the parser should be getting tank
pressure from the data, but I'm not seeing it in subsurface. So, I'd like
to reparse a dump file so I can walk through it in the debugger and figure
out what's going on. I looked at hacking up examples/universal.c, but it's
pretty set on downloading from a computer.

Also if anyone knows of any documentation for the Uwatec data format, that
might be helpful, but I suspect I can get a really good idea of what's
going on by just walking through the code as it dissects the data.

--
Shawn