Individual O2 sensor readings

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Thu Jun 25 01:28:59 PDT 2015

Nowadays Subsurface have a way to represent individual o2 sensor values,
but none of the libdivecomputer backends export such.

The diverite_nitekq and shearwater_predator backends have support for
exposing DC_SAMPLE_PPO2 samples, which looks to be the calculated / voted
PPO2.

The hwOS-based HW computers have such sensor values stored, and probably
the Shearwater ext devices to. I was thinking about implementing support
for the hwOS based devices, and was thinking if anyone have some
preference on how such values should be represented in libdivecomputer?

Should we go for DC_SAMPLE_PPO2_SENSOR1 or something like that to expose
the individual sensor values? Or do anyone else have some other, better,
idea?

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604