Mares Nemo via IRIS (RS232)

Stefano Mersi stefano.mersi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 01:30:18 PST 2015

Hello,
   I have a Mares Nemo and an IRIS RS232 interface. If anyone is
interested in helping the debug here, I thank them in advance. More
detailed info follow.

   I have tried to download all the dives from my Mares Nemo via the
IRIS interface (the old one, which connects through RS232).
   It apparently did not work using subsurface, so I rolled back to the
debug tools in libdivecomputer, following the instructions to obtain all
the needed info. The download with the 'universal' test went smoothly
from 0% to 100%, but I get periodic warnings: "[6.324485] WARNING: Only
the first packet has a correct checksum. [in mares_nemo.c:257
(mares_nemo_device_dump)]" every ~ 100 packets).
   If anyone is interested in looking into this, I attach all the debug
info.

Thanks in advance
Stefano