Wisdom 3

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Oct 27 11:41:44 PDT 2014

Hi there,

I see that both MacDive and DivingLog claim Wisdom 3 support...
Looking at the dump from a Wisdom 3 its reply to the version command is
"WISDOM R3B  512K" and the model at address 0x0008 is 0x4458 which we don't
appear to have covered in src/oceanic_atom2_parser.c

Has anyone sat down and looked at which parser layout is correct for the
Wisdom 3? We have a bug report where most everything seems to work, but
the temperature readings during the dive are off. Given the insanity of
how Oceanic stores temperatures... it seems entirely possible that they
did yet another minor "tweak" there. But if someone else has worked this
out already I'd love to just get this fixed in libdivecomputer :-)

Thanks

/D