C# and libdivecomputer

Jef Driesen jef at libdivecomputer.org
Wed Dec 24 05:13:59 PST 2014

On 24-12-14 10:12, Vincent de Vries wrote:
> I have been looking for a port of libdivecomputer for C#. I’m very interested in
> the wrapper you have created (or were working on), is there a location from
> where I can download it? In the ideal case I would like to port the entire
> library to C#, but for now that might be a bit ambitious.

As Henrik suggested a while ago, it would be a good idea to add the c# wrapper
files to the git repo. But I didn't had time yet (they'll need a bit of cleanup
first). I have attached the current version for now.

Trying to port libdivecomputer to C# is probably a bad idea. You'll be spending
time on rewriting code that you can already use. You are probably better of
improving the C# wrapper that I started.

Jef