C# and libdivecomputer

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Wed Dec 24 04:42:49 PST 2014

On 24 December, 2014 - Henrik Brautaset Aronsen wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 10:12 AM, Vincent de Vries <vincent at ivworks.com>
> wrote:
> >
> >  I have been looking for a port of libdivecomputer for C#. I’m very
> > interested in the wrapper you have created (or were working on), is there a
> > location from where I can download it? In the ideal case I would like to
> > port the entire library to C#, but for now that might be a bit ambitious.
> >

> Here it is: http://libdivecomputer.org/builds/divinglog/

I remembered talking to some mono-people who where working on a way to
generate c#-wrappers for c++ libraries compiled with different
compilers.

They had a GSOC student working on it both 2013 and 2014 you should be
able to find it that way.

>From what i remembered from the mentoring summit, the code hadn't hit
mainline yet, but it where used by ex. Unreal for there C# bindings.

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604