C# and libdivecomputer

loicmichel 5loicmichel5 at wanadoo.fr
Mon Dec 1 00:04:59 PST 2014

Dear Jef,

<<> There is almost no documentation other than the libdivecomputer source code. Why
> do you need it?>>

I realised that talking to theVEO2 is as simple as talking to a com port.

I considered writing an interface to talk to the VEO in C#.

How did you found out about all communication protocol ?  ( reverce engineering  ? )

I'm amazed !!

Thanks,

Loïc