Hollis TX1

Jef Driesen jef at libdivecomputer.org
Wed Apr 2 03:17:44 PDT 2014

On 2014-04-01 16:53, Tino Mueller wrote:
> I've purchased two Hollis TX1 trimix dive computers last week and
> thought
> you may be interested in getting some logdata.
>
> As I am a Diving Log user I would like to import my dives direct via
> your
> universal downloader, if possible.
>
> I have attached a dive download (2 dives) and a dive computer settings
> download.
>
> Log files are in Hex and have been captured via "SerialMon"
> (http://www.serialmon.com).
>
> I'm happy to provide more data if you need.

At first sight, the device appears to use the atom2 communication
protocol, just as I expected. Can you give the test application a try?
You can download it here:

http://www.libdivecomputer.org/builds/windows/universal.exe

Run with these options:

universal.exe -v -l atom2.log -m atom2.bin -b atom2 COMx

and send me the atom2.log and atom2.bin files. Replace COMx with the
correct serial port of course.

Jef