Problems with libdivecomputer under OSX

Henrik libdivecomputer at henrik.synth.no
Fri Jul 6 21:22:43 UTC 2012

On 06.07.12 23:13, Henrik wrote:
> My HelO2 has one of its "I don't want to show Data Transfer in the
> display" issues right now and has to rest a bit. So can't test a working
> connection right now.
>
> But your fix has indeed done something anyway, it seems to actually try
> to contact the computer now:

It seems to work when I build for i386 as well:

$ vim src/serial_posix.c  ## Revert to the int version
$ make clean
Making clean in examples
  rm -f universal solution eon vyper vyper2 d9 sensus sensuspro
sensusultra aladin memomouse atom2 veo250 vtpro nemo puck darwin iconhd
ostc frog edy n2ition3
[...]
$ make -arch i386
make  all-recursive
Making all in include
[...]
$ examples/vyper2 /dev/tty.usbserial-ST000001
DEVICE=/dev/tty.usbserial-ST000001
suunto_vyper2_device_open
dc_device_version
suunto_vyper2.c:194: Failed to receive the answer.
[...]

Henrik