Mares Nemo Wide MY2013

Jef Driesen jefdriesen at telenet.be
Mon Dec 3 18:29:44 UTC 2012

On 2012-12-02 22:31, Tim Wootton wrote:
> On 2012-09-27 17:15, Jef Driesen wrote:
>  > A logfile from the test application is indeed the first step.
>  > However, I received a few reports that the Mares Nemo Wide 2
> doesn't
>  > work. I don't know for sure, but I have the suspicion that this is
>  > the same model. It's possible the transfer protocol has changed
>  > compared to the old model, and in that case, I need a portmon log.
>
> Jef did you get any/enough logs for the Nemo Wide 2? I've just picked
> one up and happy to send logs if still needed.

No we didn't manage to collect a good log. There were some problems
downloading with the Mares application. Running Portmon also didn't work
well. The lack of 64bit Windows support is starting to become a major
problem.

So it's still not supported. If you can get a portmon logfile, that
will certainly help. Please note that I may not be able to work on it
immediately, but I will certainly give it a try.

Jef