DEVICE_STATUS_TIMEOUT undeclared

Henrik libdivecomputer at henrik.synth.no
Tue Aug 28 06:45:41 UTC 2012

Den 28.08.12 08:30, skrev Jef Driesen:
> I noticed this too. I made a mistake during merging the bugfixes from
> the release-0.1 branch. No idea why I didn't notice this before
> pushing the changes yesterday. I guess I was half asleep already :-)
> Anyway, the fix will be available in a couple of minutes.

Great!

After I changed those to DC_STATUS_*, I stumbled upon a new error:

   CC       irda_dummy.lo
irda_dummy.c:56: error: conflicting types for ‘irda_socket_open’
irda.h:35: error: previous declaration of ‘irda_socket_open’ was here
make[3]: *** [irda_dummy.lo] Error 1

It looks like irda_socket_open has two different declarations:

$ grep -R irda_socket_open *
src/irda.c:irda_socket_open (irda_t **out, dc_context_t *context)
src/irda.h:int irda_socket_open (irda_t **device, dc_context_t *context);
src/irda_dummy.c:irda_socket_open (irda_t **out)
src/uwatec_smart.c:    int rc = irda_socket_open (&device->socket, context);

Cheers,
Henrik