Problem importing from Suunto HelO2

Jef Driesen jefdriesen at telenet.be
Mon Apr 23 07:14:19 UTC 2012

On 2012-04-21 18:44, Henrik wrote:
> I have a Suunto HelO2, and imports via libdivecomputer (MacDive) only
> work some times.  It seems that the evening after a dive I cannot
> import, while on the next day it works.
>
> Here's a log:
>
> [...]
>
> I've tried switching USB ports and rebooting the machine, without
> success.  I use MacOSX Lion on a 2010 MacBook Pro.

This is a known problem with the vyper2 family dive computers.
Sometimes a transfer fails the first time, but immediately trying again
works fine. I don't know what is causing this, so I don't know how to
fix it either. It's a little inconvenient, but you should be able to
download after one or more retries.

Jef