Backwards compatibility

Jef Driesen jefdriesen at telenet.be
Thu Jan 20 07:21:02 UTC 2011

Hi,

I try to maintain backwards compatibility as much as possible, especially in the
core API (e.g. the non-device specific parts). But once in a while, I have to
break backwards compatibility to fix a bug. If that happens, I'll send a reply
to this message with further info.

In the last couple of days, backwards compatibility has been broken for this
function:

  * cressi_edy_parser_create: An extra "model" parameter was added to be able to
tell the difference between the cressi edy and the zeagle n2ition3.

Jef