Atomic Cobalt

Dirk Hohndel dirk at Hohndel.org
Sat Dec 24 05:43:58 UTC 2011

On Fri, 23 Dec 2011 21:59:47 +0100, Jef Driesen <jefdriesen at telenet.be> wrote:
> On 12/23/2011 09:53 PM, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> > Sorry for top response...
> >
> > I believe I built the Windows binaries with libusb and a very recent version of
> > libdc.
>
> I just checked, and the 1.2 installer doesn't include the libusb dll, and the
> libdivecomputer dll has no dependency on it either. If it did, subsurface
> wouldn't even run without a libusb dll present. That's why my test applications
> are not build with usb support :-)

Ok, back at a computer.
My fault. I could have sworn I enabled libusb but apparently I didn't.
Unfortunately I'm on vacation and don't have access to a Windows system
to do any testing on whatsoever. So while I can easily build a new
version, I'm unable to test if I packaged things correctly. So please
give this a try and let me know if I missed anything else:

http://subsurface.hohndel.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/subsurface-1.2-libusb-installer.exe

I did add the libusb-1.0.dll - so I /think/ it should work...

/D